The Shed

The Shed
The Shed

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

CONTEST!

We are offering a contest to obtain an additional picture of both Farm Girl and of the Garden Shed itself. These are separate contests and will carry separate $25.00 awards, via Paypal.

Second prizes may be awarded and will be $15.00 if they are.

Email entries to BobMacNJ5@aol.com by midnight October 31, 2012. Place "Contest" in the message bar. Prizes disbursed within 48 hours, winners posted for all the Garden Shed loving world to admire.


Shed Contest:

 1. Garden Shed Upgrade Contest:

Pictures that we use to suggest the shed are shown below. We are looking for others of that ilk.


A PIC OF ME? OKAY! TERRIFIC!

No, Knucklehead, not you! You are an Elk, and a remarkably noble, majestic and downright tasty looking one at that. What we need for this contest is ilk. Do try to track!
 
Where were we? Oh yes...

 


Submit your pic or pics, can be photo's from anywhere on the net, your personal pictures, even drawings. Send to BobMacNJ5@aol.com with "Contest" in the message bar.

2. Additional Farm Girl pics:

Supply us with a "new" pic of Farm Girl"

Can be from the web, your personal collections, can even be of you if you fit the mold.

Q. Must Farm Girl be a mega babe?

A. Of course!

Q. Must farm Girl be nearly butt naked?

A. No, not at all.

 
WE CANNOT USE EVERY PICTURE:
 
 
Pics that will immediately be deleted and not considered for use or prize money:

Anything that violates law

Anything that would cause problems with face book

Any pic which is "obviously" copyrighted or has a watermark
 
Any Pic which we already use - see below

Any pic where you express the sentiment "I don't want the money" If you don't want the money do NOT send me a pic!!

Any questions either message or email me, or leave a comment.
 
 
FARM GIRL PICS IN CURRENT USE:

Miss Buttinski Farm Girl
 
 
Cow fancying Farm Girl 
 
 
Come 'n git it Farm Girl


Nice farm Girl

Heart attack Farm Girl


"Oh look! It's Mr. Bear and right outside the window", Farm Girl.
 


SHED PICS IN CURRENT USE:
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE IS A LOT OF LATITUDE IN WHAT WE CONSIDER A SHED TO BE. (FARM GIRL, NOT SO MUCH) SO GET TO IT, FOLKS, HAVE SOME FUN AND WIN SOME MONEY!


5 comments:

Glorygarden@msn.com said...

Wish I had a garden shed to photograph. Can't say the same about farm girl, though...unless...think she'll weed my garden for me? Since I got hurt I can't do anything in the garden or even out of it. :-(

Jim Bessey said...

Sadly, Mac, I do not have a single Farm Girl picture among my over 1,000-strong photo archives. (sound of silent tears hitting the keyboard)

HOWEVER, I'm all but certain that I have something worthy of your consideration for The Shed, given the latitude you showed. Expect no less than one entry from me.

And, seriously, are you kidding?? For $25,000, who would say "I don't want the money"??

What? ...

Oh, ok. I'm good with $25, too! This is a great idea, Mac. You know how much I love Contests!

~Jim

Mac Pike said...

Waiting on that shed pic, Jim!

Jim Bessey said...

You should have that in your inbox, Mac. Let me know if you don't see it, and I'll resend. Thanks!

Christy B said...

I will be sending you my shed photo soon, thanks!